88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-8606

1. 588 Posts.
    Don't get me wrong by the way, I'm glad London is up...but perhaps not for reasons most would be. London being up means that my recent packet at 1.8 cents may have been purchased at the floor; meaning I acquired as many shares as I could for my money and didn't miss out on buying more at lower. This should be the most important characteristic of SP to the long termer who seeks to strengthen their position in the company, maximising future profit by taking advantage of the emotions at play in others. Widespread panic is your biggest friend if you believe in the company and the fundamentals

Dave's next announcement will obviously have some effect, but frankly I'm happy for the SP to stay where it is right through until next year. Why? Because I remember (here we go again, stuck record) a share price of 0.006 during IW1 where everyone panic sold thinking it was a duster - in spite of the fundamentals and data hinting otherwise. HOW I wish I could go back to that time and acquire, acquire, acquire. But I can't. However...I do have the strangest feeling of deja vu. All the same signs are here - the risk, the panic, the cheap shares - can history repeat? I think so. Bring on next payday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.