88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Doc Holidays twatter link: Other potential choices [IMG] by...

1. 122 Posts.
    Doc Holidays twatter link:
    Other potential choices

by seaace Yesterday at 10:00 pm

I'm starting this thread as I have been quietly thinking, now we have had the RNS.

When I once spoke with James, he was mindful to point out that, although news had been given, sometimes we all can't see the wood from the trees.

Example: In the Open Offer document of 11 March 2016, the Company indicated it was considering a placing in addition to the Open Offer. The Company is currently exploring this option with advisors and potential investors. Further details of this and the Company’s corporate and operational plans will be communicated in due course.

Now what sticks out for me is this bit - the Company indicated it was considering a placing in addition to the Open Offer. The Company is currently exploring this option with advisors and potential investors.

To understand what or where this is leading will be instead of hoping that an II will step up to the plate, what if Brian manages to get us listed first, instead of continuing to pursue further drilling operations.

It would be a lot easier to then have a placing as with respect, most of us were expecting the number of shares to be up to 60m which is just under 16m shares short of this number.

I accept this is thinking outside the box, but to be honest the weird thing is its possible...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.87K 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 75016937 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 603408764 231
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.