88E 50.0% 0.1¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-9482

1. 9,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    Kokoness, just to add a bit too the help already provided.

If your new to the stock market, sometimes it's best to set up a Watchlist with your trading platform of the stocks that interest you.

Use an imaginary $1000 to "buy" the stocks and then monitor what affects the price, things like announcements, time of year, overseas markets, local market, politics, etc.

Research the people running and behind the companies, find out what other ventures they were in and how they performed. Many company CEO's and directors in the spec end are known to make a living out of milking companies and shareholders time and time again.

Learn a little about fundamental and technical analysis, I say a little but as much as you like, it can be a wormhole though.

I found by doing this Watchlist "trading" that instead of having a broad watch on the market it allowed me to focus my view to only the areas that held my interest.

And always remember when you do trade real money, it's yours, so look after it or before you know it, it will be gone.

You've probably read about taking profit, so set limits and don't get greedy, of course all depends on your risk profile.

Cheers Saturday beers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.1¢ $199.0K 99.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
324 1147945493 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.