88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Stocks are all about DYOR. Fundamentals, charts and google are...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Stocks are all about DYOR. Fundamentals, charts and google are all good. Everyone knows what happened in last years crash and a lot of people lost a lot of money in it. They then get on HC and talk share price and gold at the end of the rainbow. For me the difference in a short term trade and a long term trade especially on a chart that looks very similar to last year (which I was not apart of last year) is this year we are all wanting the well and drilling to continue. But the difference this year is a lot of people who are on this thread that lost there hard earned $$$ are just going to hopefully recover them and no doubt sell out before the Arctic winter. So I emailed Dave (who is just a human just like the rest of us) yes it was to see if he replied. Only to secure my strategy of being confident in the long term holding of 88E. If he didn't reply I would make some gains in the next couple of months and sell like a lot of out people. I don't feel there will be the crash of last year and I'm expecting a more consistent year ahead. Especially when a manager that takes the time out of his day to send a simple reply to a Mum and Dad investor. A lot of fat cats couldn't care less. Which often tells me a lot about where there priorities lie. If anyone feels an email to the boss on the weekend has impacted the company performance I apologise. But for me it was part of my research and helps me confirm my strategy going forward. Deep down the performance of this company and its leadership defines if we make money or we don't. No one has invested in 88E for a loss. Taking time out of his weekend defines good leadership and a caring culture for us Mum and Dads. If there are anyone I have upset you need to understand it's my hard earned and I'm DMOR so I am comfortable handing it over. I'm no millionaire so every dollar is earned the blue collar way. Hopefully I will earn some in stocks and make life a little easier for my family but it's a gamble so I want to be sure in my research Cheers for the replies I enjoy a good debate good luck to all whatever your strategy is in the next few months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.