88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE vs ASX trading in 88E, page-4

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Change of Advisor in the UK may be an issue here. The previous advisors may feel jilted at loosing 88's business right when things r about to get interesting and be dumping. Seen it happen b4 when there has been a different brokers brought in to make placements with other companies.

There is the intimation in the advisor annmnt from 88 that this is an evolutionary development in the company. Interesting move given we cant b far away from a possible farm-in and any associated raising. Be interested to hear from any that went to the preso last night if this was talked about.

As far as any info from Great Bear is concerned we still don't know whats going on a Talitha, and Alkaid is a reasonable distance to the north, enough to put doubt in my mind on the validity of any info from this holes characteristics being applicable to Icewine. What they have at Alkaid may well not b what we want at Talitha/Icewine if the super critical phase is not present due to being too far north on the slope. The rock maturity should b such that as one moves south the rocks should b more mature increasing the gas fraction of these seams and making it more likely that the super critical phase is further south. This is if Paul Basinski's judgement is correct with the sweet spot.

One hopes that 88 is able to convince these new advisors that the Aurora market cap model is reasonable and that any raising is done at around a $50M market cap as was done with Aurora prior to drilling.

Don't forget there r multiple things going on here and the buy and sell depths fluctuate quite a lot from day to day as does the daily trading. Keeps the trader boys/girls on their collective toes I guess !

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.