LSG lion selection group limited

re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle I think OXR is now very...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle I think OXR is now very representative shareprice wise of what it has. Previously I thought it was severely under-priced. There is no doubt the latest gold price move has had a positive effect, but I would question whether it is merely because of the gold price, or whether investors are forward-thinking to the fact that the higher the gold price, the less OXR will have to borrow to build the copper mine (and of course, the fact that OXR is now in production for the first time).

It is also common knowledge,as you would know, that the area they are currently drilling is a haven of minerals, all producable at very low cost.

OXR will be a takeover target, I have no doubts, it must be noted that RIO do not have any further rights than their 20% to the mining area currently being drilled, that being Sepon and Thegham, so a premium would need to be paid to buy this portion out. RIO do have rights over land outside the areas just mentioned, should they prove to be rich in minerals.

I also posted elsewhere (RR post), that since the BFS where gold was calculated at $270, since the rise, and taking into account aussie dollar rise, the value of $1mill ounces of gold has proably increased the bottom line by at least $116m, or conservatively about 15c per share.

No OXR is not under-valued imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.