LSG lion selection group limited

re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle Well this is one of the most...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle Well this is one of the most interesting threads i've read for a while, two intelligible people locking horns. Great stuff. too bad some idiot (MONOGAMY) had to stick his nose in and state ridiculous things. i can see why he gets this nickname.

Anyway, I agree with both JB and AC in regard to their chosen stocks, however I must admit Im leaning towards OXR and LSG over HIG and RBK. Don't know all that much about KCN.

Yes HIG and RBK have significant potential, but in terms of future potential resources OXR is the clear winner, and Im referring to GOLD only, with the prospects in Laos bigger than those for HIG or RBK.

Also, one must remember that LSG is TAX FREE. So if you are on the top marginal tax rate, a stock would have to appreciate twice as much as LSG does to be of the same benefit.

Long term, I feel OXR and LSG are the pick of the bunch of those 4 stocks anyway. Im holding both.

I could go on and on about the stocks and their merits as I have researched all 4, but i dont see the point since i think all of them will do extremely well. I would buy RBK/HIG if i wasnt already full invested in OXR, LSG, IGO, and my pick of the bunch, BSG.

Good luck to you all...except monogamy who I'm betting doesnt hold any gold shares and is extremely jealous.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.