LSG lion selection group limited

re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle Acturtle,Debates only become...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle Acturtle,

Debates only become messy if people take things personally. Everyone has their views and as long as you respect those views, everything is fine.

My point about RBK! Yes generally speaking the time when shares appear to rise rapidly is when they are close to or have just started producing. However, it is possible ,that because of the current interest in gold stocks, that some of this movement may have moved forward purely because investors have been searching out companies of the nature of RBK. In other words I personally would be careful about judging a company's future shareprice growth ability on the history of previous movement at a time when investment and interest in mining was at a low. 40% is not a bad rise for a couple of months in anyone's book. I think it is important to calculate cash flows and work out a view of what the shares should be worth once producing. If the shareprice is much lower now than that calculation, then yes it would be a good buy. If you are trying to calculate a premium then that can be risky.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.