LSG lion selection group limited

lsg/kcn/oxr - gold stocks that have outperformed, page-8

1. 708 Posts.
    re: lsg/kcn/oxr - for acturtle Acturtle,

LSG will continue to outperform because of the quality of its diversified investments. The EAGM investment you are talking about is only one of these and to suggest that this is the only reason why the share price has done so well lately is a bit simplistic on your part.

In the end, we'll see whether these 3 stocks outperform other gold stocks. I'm certain they will. But, from what I gather from your attitude in your reply, you feel like you are a smarter fellow than me, so I'm quite happy to let it be on the record that you disagree with my view above. The market will tell us who is right.

No offense, but to illustrate how uninformed you are, re: your RBK call -- LSG actually owns RBK indirectly.

I hope you were not attacking my opinion just to prove you are a smart guy. No need, I actually read your posts and, some of them, are quite informative.

My point was that these stocks have done well for a reason. I feel that they have a competative advantage over other gold stocks, whether cost advantages or the benefits of very high grades. Also as someone pointed out to you, they have exposure to other metals (OXR with its copper interests & LSG with its nickel interests).

Now nickel exposure is quite interesting atm, is it not. I hope you agree that with the nickel price doing so well lately, holding some nickel stocks in your portfolio might be a smart idea this year at least. Check out then LSG's exposure to IGO & MPM.

I hope you are aware of all these things so that we can have at least a meaningful debate on this topic.

Regards, J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.