IRX 0.00% 3.1¢ inhalerx limited

LSH TRI-POINT ‘S’ CURVE COLLISION COURSE?, page-100

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    Been patiently waiting for a long time for the ship to come in here, and so it was a very pleasant surprise to see this morning they're bringing in a rocket launching pad.

And the opportunity goes out to all holders, at a discount, in an illiquid stock.

First of all, I note 3 of the 4 top performing shares today are cannabis. CP1, while I don't own, is the only one I'd give any consideration.

The sheer delight I get in other crap rising like this is knowing when you are sitting on the bitcoin of ASX cannabis stocks (i.e., in very short supply) and it's going down on the big up day for cannabis; well, had to have a good chuckle.

I will be taking up my full entitlement (for full disclosure have not sold a single share) and it's because I've researched the top 20 over the past 12 months and it tells the underlying story of a growing company at its seed level.

Things are on the up & up here; here's why and it's based on a top 20 list I viewed on the 17th on November (don't have a copy so can't share but made notes and researched the new additions & changes):

#1 Cannvalate (the emerging big dog of the Australian cannabis industry)
    #2 M I D Wealth (new company - will get to this later)
    #4 Pyxis - long time holder increasing holdings
    #5 10 Bolivianos Pty Ltd - original IPO broker Niv Dagan increasing holdings despite being overlooked as the broker for all recent raisings
    #7 Ancan Investments (Cannavo Share A/C) - parents of director Frank Cannavo increasing their holdings
    #9 Sacco Developments - long time holder
    #10 Niv Dagan (see above)
    #11 Bliss Hairdressing - a director there, Daniel Stefanetti, is also a director of a medical superannuation/advisory fund called Grimsey (est. 1980's) - a more than fair chance it's the parent company of M I D Wealth (see #2)
    #12 Piper Madison - long time holder increasing holdings
    #13 Dr Dave Walland - long time holder increasing holdings
    #14 Shai Dagan - father of Niv, long time holder & increasing holdings
    #15 J & W Crock - most likely brother of Peter Crock CEO of Cann Group
    #19 Blaise Bratter - Global Sales Manager of MXC

When the herd are scrambling for cannabis shares, the cannabis industry insiders are scrambling to buy shares in LSH.

Think about that. Who would you rather follow - the herd or the expert insiders?

Let me leave this "pump" with a sober caveat; if the market crashes this will most likely get hit hard, too.

To each their own.

Imo & dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 58388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.30am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.