LSR 33.3% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

hard to say but nothing has changed we are still waiting for...

1. 6,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    hard to say but nothing has changed we are still waiting for results due in June and this could be any time so I would agree it's traders that just have to exit..

Not to mention the macro event of US jobs which may have been telegraphed early Fri which was ultimately bad for AU.. this will weigh on the producer sector and to a certain extent the junior explorer but results would over ride that if good.. spot AU still solid @ AUS$1710 with Korea & US jobs looking good I think Gold is under pressure in the short term

I picked up a swagful at 0.029 so I guess I'm taking advantage of the dump with the methodology that as a result of the big spike up there would be plenty of supply once it starts to drift.. whether that works out for me we'll soon find out but I'm comfortably holding a few more now

Some of the supply may be long termers who raided in the 0.010s as I did also just risk mitigation profit taking but I would say overwhelmingly we are in the hands of traders and it's going to be volatile with bids just under tempting the offer to capitulate..

I would also expect that if traders are wiling to dump volume they are taking a punt on picking them up cheaper later because why would anyone want to be out with results due.. risky strategy

There's plenty of SOI as well so this again creates volatility so while hard to watch sometimes it is part of the game..

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $11.45K 8.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 92836049 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17988580 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.