OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

<1 day count: 28/100 for egm

1. 551 Posts.
    BVB collected 80 EGM requests in months and we are trying to get that rolled over into mine. If we can do that we have an EGM.

Not there yet though.

We do have a sound chance.

Critics and shorts and negative comments are outmumbered 37 to 1 for positive in in my gmail inbox for today and positive 10 to 1 on this board. Good always triumphs.

Thanks for that all. The heartfelt emails would shock you. Somepeoples lives have been destroyed.

I graciously acknowledge all your support and continuing support and I even support critics as this is a free country Im proud to live in....and a democracy.

OZL, however, is not, its a dictatorship by an out of control CEO who has destroyed nearly ALL shareholder wealth. and will not resign.

I have ideas to protect, grow and develop our investment not cause 85-95% wealth destruction. I can only do that as an OZL Director.

CEO has got to go.

Help me, help you and please tell your friends that own OZL who are not on hotcopper to assist.

Cheers!

All Shareholders:

OZL moved today to be technically in default of all its debt yesterday and its CEO and Directors have lost 85% of shareholder wealth and not one resignation.

Please send an email to the company requesting an EGM and nominate me David Faulder,(aka "The Stock Guru") to the OZL Board as an Independent Executive Director AND also nominate me as an Non-executive Director.

Many Thanks. Appreciate as many Shareholders as possible. Let me try and help save our company. I think I have the skills.I will of course accept graciously your vote and ideas at the EGM.

Your email should be addressed to:

To: [email protected]

cc: [email protected]

cc: [email protected]

Please Cut and Paste this in your email:

Email Title: Request for EGM and Nomination Request for the Board of Directors

As a shareholder of OZ Minerals Limited, I would like to formally request an EGM immediately and nominate David Faulder (AKA- The StockGuru on Hotcopper.com.au)for the board of OZL as an "Executive Director" AND I would also like to nominate David Faulder as a "Non Executive" Independent Director of OZL.

Your Full Name:
    Address:
    Contact Number:
    Number of OZL shares held as of today (December 11, 2008):

Yours Sincerely,

Your name

Who is David ?
    David Faulder
    B.Com, MBA (MBS/Georgetown),M.Fin (LBS), ASIC PS146, HKSFC RA 1/6/9

E: [email protected]

David has over 10 years Asia investment markets experience and was most recently an Senior Equities Analyst with Global Value Investors (FUM: A$900m), the global investment fund of Investors Mutual (FUM: A$5Bn) where he was responsible for Asian Financial, Telecom, Media and Consumer sector investments where he generated exceptional returns > 26% in 2007. Previous roles included being Regional Head of Asian Equity Research for Nomura International Hong Kong (Japan’s leading Investment Bank) and Asian Technology, Media and Telecom Equity Analyst with J.P Morgan Chase in Hong Kong (in a team that was ranked No. 2 by Institutional Investor magazine in 2001). Other significant roles include being an Investment Manager with The World Bank focused on South East Asia investments.

David holds a Masters in Finance from London Business School, an MBA from Melbourne Business School completed at the prestigious Georgetown University. He also holds ASIC PS146 certification and Asset Management Certification from the Hong Kong Securities Institute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.