ATV 4.17% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

re: <1m oz,dfs done,quality management,go f... Unfortunately...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re: <1m oz,dfs done,quality management,go f... Unfortunately chances of it running of it's own accord is negligible at the moment.

Needs something happening re any of the following:

* land titles secured for Touquoy mine
    * announcement on funding
    * further results re any drilling elsewhere in the area
    * funding announcment
    * details of reduced capital costs if second hand equipment secured
    * details of moving to the TSX (as has been foreshadowed in some of Wally's pronouncments)
    * gold price increase
    * an enhanced marketing and promotion of the company by Wally

This thread has 'quality management' in it's header....I agree they are high quality on various aspects, however marketing is not one of them, and as yet have not seen any change (that I'm aware of) that leads me to believe otherwise. I am aware of some direct shareholder feedback to the company on this matter, that on the basis of what I surmise, has not been acted on.

To me true quality management would be able to encompass ability to market successfully, and understand the ramifications of not doing so, which as rightly pointed out may be a huge dilutionary effect, if financing done at these SP levels.

Even though they were highly successful at Plutonic I very much doubt Wally had anything to do with that in terms of marketing, and hence wouldn't expect him to be able to do that now. His job was find the gold of which he managed to find 11 million ounces. What part Ron had to play in it, and what he may be contributing now is unknown by me.

Recent pronouncements by Wally target March quarter for various things to occur. Wally has never in my time as a shareholder been known to deliver greatly in advance of time frames given, and unfortunately usually subsequent to those dates.

More patience required, although everyone has their limit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.97K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.