AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Dear all,As usual there are 2 primary threads around a stock...

1. 780 Posts.
    Dear all,
    As usual there are 2 primary threads around a stock like this, one concentrating on the ST day trading opportunities which have been fantastic for those day traders, the other being around the fundamental value of the Company.
    I believe that removing the ST day trading issues will help me (and I hope others) to determine what position I should have overnight or in the longer term.
    To that end, I cant help but feel that there has been some enormous exposure to this entity over the last few days and that exposure has not been solely on what the heck is going on with the SP.
    Much of the discussion has been around the releases that CDY has made and in particular, those pertaining, but not limited to Midkine's potential roles as
    - a very early indicator of cancers,
    - a potential a cure for certain types of cancer
    - cosmetic treatments for hair loss and regrowth
    - in both animals and humans
    with a potential therefore for generating significant cashflow in the short term and amazing bio-tech opportunities in the LT.
    The company is well run, well funded and well managed.

OMO but, removing the day trading fluctuations, I believe this is a good one to at least hold some of in your portfolio for the LT but again, OMO and DYOR.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7.343K 917.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 539388 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.