<<fate of the jews>>

1. 711 Posts.

I got absolutely ........no ill will when I am writing the following......

The fate of the Jews was never in their hands. The fate of the Jews is still not in their hands. There are other players who decide the fate of the Jewish people. No matter how strong the Jews get but still they always have to have a sponsor (protector).

Roman King, ......King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, .......King Darius of Persia.......all pounced at their convenient and they all waited for the time to come.......because of even at their times Israel or as called Judea had its sponsors (protectors). Perhaps the sponsors were more stronger than all the above........

All the above, at the time they dismantled..........the Judea State and dispersed their residents.....forgot the contributions made by the Jewish people....Their caravans of trade, supply of goods and services, supply of luxury goods to the high gentry and the rulers of the time.........Selfishly and mercilessly pounced upon the Jews.....caused pain and suffering to them...........and dispersion.......

The above were waiting for the right time........somehow the sponsors (protectors) of the Judea State got weaker......lost power themselves or isolated by the other emerging Powers,.......or themselves were got disenchanted by the growing Jewish power......left Jews alone to be prayed...........The others pounced.......

History repeats itself.........Now the sponsors of the Jews people .......are the Anglo-Saxon English world......Recent developments on the world stage.......9/11 and the part Jews played.......Iraqi saga.......erection of security wall......and other related incidents.........are contributing to the such developments which can effect the wellbeing and existence of the Jewish State......

It wouldn't happen overnight..............Anglo-Saxon English world may lose their influence and power......(but I am happy with the devil I know ..........and found ......to be good. I can‘t see another community fit to take their place....and if some one replaces it........they will also follow the Law of The Lord.......big fish eats small fish.....Americas, big fish.....will keep on eating the small fish....Iraqs) because of other emerging rivalry powers.......they may be isolated by the others........they may themselves want and wish to happen........you never know......Today's friends are tomorrows enemies.........These may be modern times with the invention and introductions of information, audio and video technologies............But the human behaviour did not change .......nor it will.......

But those...........who are in the company of the Jews......will always flourish......

oh,boy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.