VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

Good spotting tszy. Great review too. As you stated Etihad now...

1. 67 Posts.
    Good spotting tszy. Great review too.

As you stated Etihad now wishes to buy another 100 million shares. It's amazing what has happened to that airline in the past year. I speak to the staff every day and the vibe is amazing. In fact I've only had one negative comment in all that time, and that was regarding their realising the mistake they made switching on and then switching off the Business Class model in the 700 series 737's. The flight staff and ground crew give off a positive energy and are proud of the changes in their airline. It's amazing to see, I've never seen that in any organisation before.

Constrast that with the attitude I see in the Qantas staff everyday of disengaged staff with resentment toward management at all levels. Fears of staff cuts abound at Qantas, it's very sad to see.

Having said that however the bloody share price is still languishing at .40c It's time that Borghetti turns on the Dividend tap, if he wants full confidence to support the share price I think. Of course whether he does or not is another thing. This share price has resisted all manner of good news up to just, so I wonder if another great result will make any difference. Watch and shoot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.