GUL 0.00% 6.5¢ gullewa limited

lt/st buy??, page-5

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Kiwoz

I'm glad you also think GUL is a buy..you're reasons are similar to mine

I also like

- the involvement of Colin Randall, the fact he's happy to take GUL shares for the 80% interest in coal tenements suggests he thinks GUL is a BUY, he's also got some "hot" geothermal tenements of his own (Near Surface Geothermal)in SA/NSW

- the involvement of HGL..they bought majority s/h last year, they hold some interesting coal tenements in the name of Bundaberg Coal Pty Ltd and have "assigned" 50% to Queensland Thermal Coal who are a private company, who also own another swag of EPC's in the name of Qld Coking Coal Pty Ltd with the same registered address "Menai" NSW..worth reading what's happening between HGL and cash rich shell company FLE

- the 20% holding in Hydromining Coal Australia and where that could be heading (some notices have been lodged with ASIC on 13/11/09)

you can see the changes already in the reporting standard of DD today vs last year (one line updates)..he's gearing up, imo

stock is illiquid at the moment but come one announcement and it will be a real plus, as you say..particularly when you have bought into at the lows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.