ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Drilling about to start any day now, at the moment we have low...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Drilling about to start any day now, at the moment we have low volume and a higher low sp that means something to those that know...
    More likely when they announce their drill campaign, more will be aware of ADV. There are some critics out there already proclaiming that the price of Lithium will double within 2016 simply on the fact that alot of manufacturers will be trying to lock in supplies against their competition. All they wait for is the relevant proven reserves then they will commit especially when the source is located in Tier 1 mining country. How many offtakes will ADV have ?
    Although the battery manufacturers required ingredients only make up a small % of Lithium it will be the hardest material to lock in for long term supply. Where as Flake Graphite makes up for a larger part of the cake it will not have the urgency of locking in supply but on the other hand when your deposit contains some of the largest flake sizes found in the modern day world it will also be highly craved.
    The paradigm shift is where this electric revolution will reshape the world over time and its happening now.
    The beauty here is they are miles ahead by working with good historical data and not throwing darts at greenfield areas, their cash at hand is good for next few months, their expenditure is good, their reporting is good, and their calculated sourcing of existing resources is exceptional also, so what else can we ask for from a company that has one of the smallest m/c's in the game . I think that all that is about to change quite soon, anything under 3c is a steal, in couple weeks under 5c will be the same then when results start flowing 10c will be gone which brings this to a m/c of about $64m and thats still not over the top which makes a margin of about 300% from here - not bad by anyones books in such a short time frame. I do vouch and hold some other Lithium plays but can see they will not be handing me the same margins as this beauty. All opinions welcomed on this prosperous journey we are having.
    Some of you might recall not that long ago a small penny stock company called PLS was trading at 1.5c ....within a few months its....I can see the same happening here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.41K 91.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 105822 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 75223 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.