LTM 1.23% $4.92 arcadium lithium plc

Luckily I took most of the profits in the highs after making...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Luckily I took most of the profits in the highs after making multiple bags with GXY and Allkem and feeling good after using some of those profits to buy this on the way down when it started getting to what I thought were very attractive prices. Today I'm sitting on a paper loss of 25% which is ok because I just keep averaging down, so the low prices are not a bad thing. I sell on the way up and buy back in/average down on the way down. I don't make the potential bags at the top as 1 bag is enough for me to start selling, but then I don't make such big losses either on the way down because I didn't hold for the absolute top. The mistake people make is being too greedy then too fearful then too greedy then too fearful on and on.

I don't think there is a lot to worry about with this particular company. My opinion is that demand will return and I agree with Paul Graves that it is not too much supply that is necessarily the biggest problem, rather it is China choosing to pay more to secure it's own inefficient supply from Chinese and African Lepidolite mines - remember they had rolling black outs before they started seriously buying Australian coal again, and that was for their lights! This idea makes the most sense to me in light of the trade war going down over EV markets.

Check out the recently published Seeking Alpha article: "Arcadium Lithium: A Ridiculous Value Play". There is a great picture with Livent and Allkem market caps not too long ago. I think combined it was about $13b. I'd post a link but when I went back they wanted some ridiculous amount of money to subscribe so I couldn't read article again. Really summed up all the reasons I've been buying again.

Patience! ; )
    Last edited by bfor3108: Today, 02:05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.