LTR 1.55% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR CHARTING THREAD 3.0...........TA ONLY PLEASE, page-23

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Hi @beisha, while I like your sentiment and I agree that given the current price (P) range some are accumulating and or day trading. I think that you need to take into consideration that P has to push through the 0.30 previous high - given past history, it could do that in the blink of an eye, P might also stagnate at 0.30 for a period before the right conditions provide the momentum needed.

In my opinion, this trading range will only break out on significant news (news that hasn't already been baked into the current P). The drag on that happening before Xmas will be Xmas, economic conditions, particularly the impacts from COVID in the US and Europe, and more recently, how Aust economy is impacted by the spat between Aust and China. Also, when comparing a possible price for LTR in comparison to CHN you need to moderate possible P predictions given the number of shares on offer in CHN (300+M), compared to LTR (1.8B). I'm not sure of the value of the CHN resource compared to the LTR resource, but to get to similar values, the LTR resource valuation will need to be by orders of magnitude significantly higher than CHN because of the SoI.

I, like others, am hopeful that the SP will be north of 0.30 if not before Xmas, certainly in Q1 of 2021 but that will come down to significant positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 94.3¢ $14.14M 14.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 108494 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 129667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.