LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi Carlos, do we feel a bit sorry for him? I see him as that...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi Carlos, do we feel a bit sorry for him? I see him as that little boy at school sitting in the corner, playing with his marbles on his own.

Don't like to be a crower just because it's a good up day but I've read all his posts and never learnt a thing, even tho he thinks he's giving the forum balance and educating people - he's not.

On the other hand , the people he calls 'up rampers' he says 'are running this forum' - I don't see that. I have loved the enthusiasm and articles/posts they have posted. At times I have needed that.

I was in aviation all my career and seeing the electric helicopter that Cash posted is interesting to me, I wld prob not have seen that myself and, from some of their posts, I have been made aware of the rate of conversion and re-tooling a lot of these big overseas vehicle manufacturers are embracing. I know thru talking with friends that a lot of people in this country are not aware of how much momentum the EV transition has got OS. They are still spending 6 figures on ICE vehicles as we speak. I don't get that. I'm appreciating the articles that cash/tray etc are posting - that's all I'm saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.