LTR 3.23% 96.0¢ liontown resources limited

Hmm in charting it isn't about an opinion of a holder being...

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Hmm in charting it isn't about an opinion of a holder being relevant or non holders opinion being irrelevant. It is more about getting it right and so Cabbie popping up, is evidence not only for his ability to copy and past from the internet what can be said about a bullish Harami, but also being my ever present shadow always ready to criticise, but leaving out the alternative to what we are looking at.

So yes I was wrong with my calling the bullish Harami!

I'm surprise (not) though that he didn't address the part that was correct, which I thought was quite important and has IMCO a twang to the bulish, the two doji CS over the last two weeks standing for indecision, but hey, there is no millage in that, so why mention it.

Anyway we will see how this week will unfold and if there is that hint bullishness in what I saw, because IMCO there was a distinct buying pressure held back by a myriad of bot trades. If it happens though, the question is if Cabbie might pop up again with a suggestion of a bullish CS formation? ... and we wait ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.030(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.328B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $12.26M 12.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 854026 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 53716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.