LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR - Charts & T/A, page-1528

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Yeah if only people saw all the details.. I stated them clearly in a post above. If it was just left to me and him to argue, I'd go on forever and we'd have even healthier thread view counts and i wouldn't be depressed currently due to people insulting my disability and not realizing that I will not stop, so you have to be the bigger person and stop mentioning it.

Every-time its mentioned I remember EVERY single detail of the argument. It's not particularly fun for a person with Asperger's when part of that argument was directed at my disability = constant reminder of an awful insult. If this wasn't mentioned, thing;s wouldn't of been like this at all and I would never of put h00ts on ignore or several other's.

He got his wish via insulting me to the highest degree... If people respect this person for that or even after that.. I think it says a lot about themselves and there mental coherence towards disabled people in this world.

Drama = publicity especially when its against a person with 1700 followers and 35k posts.

Strength in NUMBERS.

The stock I hold from low levels has gone up a fortune.. The stock they state they don't hold or SELL is that stock.

#winning
    #Chickendinner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.