LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR - Charts & T/A, page-678

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    I never said you we're always right(I'm not either). I was giving you a comparison in views over time, to show you why your bullish charts get much more likes than your non bullish ones(the thing I was replying too).

I also stated I can see you're good at what you do.. Which gives your original posts extra weight and now explains to me, as to why people we;re freaking out when you came over posting a ST negative opinion in the first place.

Don't be offended and yes I'm a tough critic.

Post both sides of the story, IF you're going to be negative... The new chartists/TA who are reading your opinion and trying to learn, need to hear it all to learn correctly.

This is just my perspective on thing's and you obviously don;t have to listen to a thing I've said... Just trying to make you understand my point of view since I'm invested in this and I personally see plenty of upside still in the short, medium and long term... Based off the full story.. Not just a very ST chart view.

AVZ is brought up because you quoted my post as a reply and it wasn't a good comparison IMO... If it was to you, that's your opinion. It's part of the story... Plain and simple. Don't say it to begin with, if you don't want it to be repeated.

All IMO. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.