LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR - Charts & T/A, page-855

1. vmp
    13,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9159
    There’s many good lessons there @sangas
    Invest in a hot sector - The reality was most people holding a lithium stock at that time made good money
    Good news flow - very important, very important for management to keep investors informed so choose a management that has such reputation
    Possibility for a duster - a high percentage of explorers don’t succeed, bet on the drills early when mcap is really really tiny with money one can afford to lose
    Hold tight in a roller coaster - once the uptrend is in earnest with robust news flow like ltr, go big or go home, never blink, or scared of dips, stick to it like a monkey until you reach your exit point. (Not wrong to go free carry either, everyone is different and has his own strategy based on past failures or success)
    Exit and never come back - If a stock went too high before proving the goods, it might be time to sell before the drill results come back from the lab. Once exited never come back, I’ve lost money most times I bought back. Better to exit and take a break in the sun for a while
    Ok I’m not qualified to give advice just a thought considering it’s weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.