LTR 1.58% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR - Charts & T/A, page-861

1. 46,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8746
    I am not sure if your post was directed to me ? - But for the context of this post I will presume it was . I hope that was cathartic for you there is a lot of personal info in there- Having been on Hot Copper for almost 20 years ( first nic was hooter2000) I have pretty much seen it all.

There are 2 distinct camps of hearts - most are stock rampers that just post positive spin to boost their book - This group is split between those who have done their research and passionately believe in their stock and there is the other group who are the most dangerous they are the extreme uprampers who use their following to rope newbies in to a stock to pump it after they are set

They will exit their position ahead of the heard and move on to the next one leaving the forum never to post again leaving the loyal punters holding the bag shell shock to lick their wounds after its all gone pear shaped ( AVZ , TON, CDU ) etc

When I knew next to nothing about T/A - I followed a heart poster on the XJO thread - Rob is a professional trader who paid it forward freely imparting his knowledge onto others who wanted to learn - no agenda just a genuine guy who shared his wealth of knowledge for free. Unfortunately he left hot copper to post on Twitter and hasn't been around for years -

https://hotcopper.com.au/members/robbbbbbb.13313/

There was another great heart chartist Madmacs who sadly passed away a year or 2 back another genuine guy who shared his skills and knowledge - I learnt a lot of cool stuff from him - Currently hearts like @Jako8557 and @redbacka also share the wealth of knowledge with those who ask they do it for free and without any hidden agenda.

If you still with me after this off topic essay then I would leave you with these thoughts to ponder - The written word can give a vastly different persona to the real person behind the keyboard unless we use an emoji to verify the intent of the words things can be taken out of context and misinterpreted hidden agendas that dont exist get labelled on to unbiased posts that dont fit within the group forum agenda.

In my time on hot copper I seen far more money lost through group think and confirmation bias from newbies following cheerleaders than I have seen from those who listen to well reasoned negative debate form non holding naysayers. Its pretty easy to filter the quality posts from the on line downramps or from the unreaserched incorrect neagtive posts -Garbage in and garbage out.

I often refer to this post from moderator @NineLives it is still as relevant today as it was at the time the punters lost a shipload in TON mark one click her to read post !

Back on topic LTR is well positioned to move higher the T/A has been strong - I know next to nothing on F/A - repost of the chart from yesterday with the potential shooting star candle yesterday.

shooting.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.015(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 99.0¢ 94.0¢ $11.79M 12.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 185346 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 190606 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.