LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR Community discussion on Covid 19., page-3

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17702
    My contribution to your thread is the post I have just done. Post #: 43619663

I will clarify one element on that post. I too believe it is a discussion worth having in a defined thread. In the past I have chosen to post in the Economics thread btw. It is clearly a key issue for us all, regardless of stocks we hold.

What has appalled me of late is some of the dropkicks visiting threads and crapping on stocks using COVID-19 (especially exploration plays) as a way of saying that play won't happen, while they hold other stocks and seem almost oblivious to the fact that if what they post comes reality it will also impact their own stocks that they hold. Clearly we are in trying times, given the responses that are been given to the virus by world governments, the way panic has set in, and the way the Dow Jones has had dramatic swings on a day-to-day. Every death from COVID-19 means a family has lost a member, which is sad.

I just hope China, especially, crack down on those 'wild' animal markets which IMO are becoming the issue around these types of diseases that are transmitted from animal to humans, and then spread like wildfire. Apart from COVID-19, there was also SARs of late that fit this category as well. Obviously wild animal market sales for consuming are not just applicable to China - they happen in other countries as well.

All IMO IMO IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 21/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.