LTR 2.32% 94.8¢ liontown resources limited

I would say looking at depths of mineralogy, and the thin veined...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

I would say looking at depths of mineralogy, and the thin veined pegmatite systems similar in consistency to processing matters discovered with pilgangoora are likely and hence the actual numbers would only be loose as a consequence

And so Feed rate is diffcult to tell at this stage as ore variability testing has NOT been done. Even if it was, it would only be at time of commissioning six months in or, after two quarterlies would the facts begin to emerge because that’s the experience at Pilgangoora, and the resources here would be not dis-similar to Pilgangoora processing problems due fundamental unavoidable issues of consistency or lack of in the mineralisation across the pegmatite system.

This is why it is useful to see full assays for LTR JORC resources as it’s a question of economics.

For example “ferrous impurities”—well what kind of impurity? Is it iron locked into the lattice of the spodumene lattice? Is it in mica? What are if any xenolithic material in the lithium pegmatite system? And on the contact zones between resource proper and the waste material it’s embedded and connected to ‘contact zone’ which will be encountered every hour of the day with this resource looking at the pegmatite system?

These are factors readers of LTR reports need to know and the company geologists would have a fair idea of that, but, management are not providing sufficient indications, it’s probably because they can’t ascertain if the ferrous impurities is Tramp iron or iron from the ore body.

After Pilgangoora ‘trust us’ is problematic

As for 1.3% average for lithia content in JORC, LTr management would be knowing that this is quite academic considering the non-homogeneous mineralisation of the ore body. Because recovery rates depend on unlocking the lithia from its non-lithia content and that would be so wildly variations that that’s probably why full flotation is being considered because yes....recoveries would suffer using a DMS/flotation system.

To me it’s quite obvious after studying pilgangoora’s developments since 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.8¢
Change
-0.023(2.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $9.298M 9.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 260962 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 121151 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.