LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Some knowledgeable posts here, and from my sources I have to...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Some knowledgeable posts here, and from my sources I have to concur, and you all deserve a mention in the dispatches below:

Firstly, the day after day lack of sellers(Tibbs), far more buyers to sellers, this is a very bullish sign considering the CR.

Secondly, the great potential resource in NT and WA; write up in The Australian(Troyboy)

Thirdly, nearology, constant news flow for 12 months and hold sentiment(Sarg).

Fourthly, aerial photos of tenement areas (Thesi)

Lastly, directors buying, triple bottom at 3c, recent high 4.5, nice gap to fill, CXO type run predicted of 14-15c(Aussierat)

All great indicators. and to elaborate on a few of these:

In NT Bynoe pegamite fields shares nearology with CXO(pictures). Outstanding results already from CXO, and early results for LTR, thicknesses have greater than 1% LiO2 and 2% LiO2. Second phase drill results this month!

In WA, the Kathleen Valley: multiple outcropping spodumene-bearing pegmatites • High grade lithium (up to 3.9% Li2O) and tantalum (up to 725ppm Ta2O5 ) values at surface • No previous drill testing – potential to delineate very large system. Mt Mann Pegmatite – part of 3.5x1km spodumene bearing pegmatite swarm • Multiple high grade lithium and tantalum values recorded from rock chip sampling 3.5% Li2O and 158ppm Ta2O5 2.6% Li2O and 249ppm Ta2O5 2.5% Li2O and 103ppm Ta2O5 2.5% Li2O and 286ppm Ta2O5 2.8% Li2O and 214ppm Ta2O5 3.9% Li2O and 381ppm Ta2O5 • Pegmatite trends >1km long and up to 30m wide mapped at surface – open along strike • No previous drill testing • Granted mining lease.

Also in WA, yet to be explored Lake Percy • Very large pegmatites – true thicknesses >100m • Lithium occurrences recorded in belt but no previous exploration for the commodity •Pegmatites up to 550m wide and 3km long defined by previous Ni work, Close to proposed Kidman infrastructure • Right to earn 70% through in-ground expenditure. Strategic location in southern Yilgarn lithium province -nearology includes Greenbushes, Mt Caitlin(GXY), Mt Marion(NMT) and discovery of a geological setting similar to the Earl Grey pegmatite of KDR.

I can also add that LTR have assembled a very experienced team of geos who have a well informed idea of the richness of this resource. What I really like is that there will be constant news flow for the next 12 months from the drill bit to drive the SP both in the NT, and if the there is any interruption from the wet season, then there will be constant drill results from the bullish prospects of Kathleen Valley and Lake Percy in WA.

LTR, like CXO is just at the beginning of its development. It shares the same ground as CXO in the NT, but also has great exploration potential in the rich pegamite fields of WA located near Greenbushes, KDR, NMT and GXY. Like KDR it also has a world class gold resource with a high quality tenement portfolio, inferred mineral resource with significant growth potential, and an emerging gold system in one of the world’s premier gold provinces in Tanzania. Therefore, it is strongly leveraged to exploration success in lithium and gold, and with a small market cap is wound up to explode.

In conclusion I see no reason why we could not see a similar type CXO run after phase 2 drill results are out this month, and with continual news flow, including our neighbours CXO successes, who knows where we can go. Being still in the 3-5c range gives a rare opportunity for investors to buy in before big news comes to light. Therefore, I think it is well worth a buy and hold at its current price. Onwards and upwards from here! AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.