LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR:Don't Miss the Boat!, page-13

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Funny you say you hold, and yet put doubt that there may be a reason the assay results are delayed...., that you put doubts on nearology because of a completely different company(Sirius).....Do you want a lower price to get in? There is always a backlog of drilling to results...The last weeks of October was what I was told when we will hear. Every company is different when they release findings.

As for ramping, read my original post on this thread. This company has great potential here and in WA, where they will continue to drill irrespective of the wet season in the NT, so with a certain 12 months news flow and with the initial company findings(not mine), you cannot help but be bullish.

I go on findings and do not presume the worst where there is no evidence to support it. So far the initial results from LTR and CXO look very promising, and I have no reason to change my opinion until proven otherwise.

By the way tcf posted that I came across here from CXO and this could be misconstrued that I sold out of CXO to blog on here. I have not sold out of CXO and continue to post there. I believe in both companies and give fair minded assessments of both. AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.