LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thanks Mining. Your posting history indicates that you were in...

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Thanks Mining.
    Your posting history indicates that you were in CXO and then jumped on LTR as an afterthought and decided to ramp the heck out of both. That's fine. Although you would be aware ramping is not permitted on HC - but what the heck anything to sell a story.

I've been in LTR for some time and picked up my 1 cent rights. I want LTR to report its drill results. Its interesting that you are advising HC readers of information which is public and claiming it as a discussion with "management". The public - no the ASX - has been advised the assay results will be reported in the second half of October, not the last week.

I am a long term holder of LTR, not a desperate punter who sees benefit in ramping stock for the instant profit.

I ask a lot of questions of companies. LTR stated its lithium escapade in Africa and now it never mentions the prospect. Why?

For your information LTR, with about 3x as many shares as CXO is near on the same market valuation as CXO and yet it hasn't produced the same assay results. Why are you pumping LTR when it is about 1/3 the share price of CXO when that is what ratio it should be until it can prove it has greater value than CXO?

Time for you to get real not excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.