LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

End of a significant year. The Gina event gave me a sleepless...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    End of a significant year.
    The Gina event gave me a sleepless night so I woke and took most of my holdings out at a not insignificant $3... I kept enough to give me an interest in the mine and have bought a few back as well. First and only sleepless night since I started in 2019.
    Even to uneducated me it seemed that the price would drop afterwards.

Although I admit I was horrified at TG's initial agreement to ALB I later realised that he probably did have the shareholders best interests in mind. He would have known that more cash was needed and that the share price was going to drop significantly without the ALB takeover. Did he suspect Gina - my guess is not but...

In my 70's cash in the hand seemed a better idea than using LTR as an ATM - which we had been doing for some time.

Thanks to all the ideas/thoughts posted here over the year. Apart from the rampers with agendas - there were many interesting posts. Clearly the shortage of Lithium did not appear although I remain hopeful for late 2024.

I hate to say this but the only almost correct view came from GS ! If I was cynical I would assume they are part of the "Cunning plan" playing out. Maybe they just applied the commodity cycle and got lucky.

Meanwhile the hat will continue it's travels opening the left turn when boarding and the hotels we only ever dreamt of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.