LTR 2.81% 77.8¢ liontown resources limited

LTR Perth Shareholders Fun & Discussion Meeting, page-221

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi Lolitsalan,

it is now common knowledge that LTR is a prime target for big businesses to invest in Liontown weather that means buying shares, joint venture, or simply buying Kathleen Valley lock,stock and two smocking barrels.
    For myself I’m a passionate believer in Liontown and can see this company being very successful (hence the symbolism of the rocket and in that I feel a great urgency to get it ready for lift off to coincide with coming news of resource upgrade (in both tonnage and li20% quality).
    The social gatherings of share holders is an awesome way of dedicated LTR investors to share their stories who all share the common interest of being part of this exciting phenomenon we call Liontown and definitely credit to Anatol for instigating this thread in getting the ball rolling (there’s no better way to get to know a person than actually talking face to face).
    Without a doubt Anatol from his very detailed research has always seen the potential of where this company is heading and Process 1 another very clever man with top rated qualifications in the mining and geology field plus others that pop in for a beer to meet the gang of believers from the high end of the business world or just the average joe blow like myself , you just don’t know who may turn up but a great time is had by all which gives the gathering a great and diverse sense of camaraderie.
    So yes if you want to “get out of the house” then by all means come and join the fun in the next meeting you certainly won’t regret it and to any others thinking of popping in for beer and chat it’s a great time to talk about your/our investment in LTR
    Cheers
    BBV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.8¢
Change
-0.023(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 81.5¢ 77.5¢ $5.871M 7.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 167316 77.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 191025 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.