LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

I think you need to look at the positives . Once production...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I think you need to look at the positives . Once production starts and it will start , the overruns on construction will be rapidly repaid . 20 percent production increase is a big deal , if that is achieved , the resulting return will be massive ! If you are prepared to look long term , Stronger after todays announcement , not weaker . If management had waited a couple of years , maybe they would have caught a downturn , who knows , maybe the project could have been completed for a bit less . However do you really want to slow down production , hell no . I also hold some AVZ , it still might turn out ok but LTR management is doing what they can to get production up and running and also looking long term at completing a Hydroxide plant , they are doing everything they can . Other prospective producers are struggling ( AVZ included ) but LTR haven’t really missed a beat and the fact that management holds so many shares is surely a positive . We will see many more fluctuations in share price before production but the long term outlook is looking stronger !!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.