LTR 0.75% 99.3¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-120

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3473
    No but wish I was, thanks for the opening though. No CR because:

1/ the announcement made no mention of a CR but listed all other options except that one.

2/ TO's podcast did the same thing. No mention of it or the need for a CR.

3/ TG sent a clear message to shorters (you perhaps) by spending $1.5M himself on market on Friday that there will be no CR. If there was going to be one he would have waited until then IMO.

4/ TG and the board have large holdings and will not want to dilute those holdings in anyway. They will all be millionaires. LTR has a high grade large resource that half the world wants. Ford has already given them access to a $300M line of credit, others will do the same to access their product. They only need about $200M and the DSO bonus income and increased production output up to 3mt will easily cover that without a problem. So there will be no need to go to the market and the announcement made that clear IMO. Finance as may be required will happen from many sources and they can take their pick. There is also no need to rush this and I don't expect them to, except for the fact that many companies will be beating down their door, more so as they have increased their production and stated that they are sticking to their early to mid 2024 schedule. So if they get an offer to good to refuse it could be announced at any time.

5/ LTR would have known that shorters were building based on a strong belief by shorters, it appears, that there would be a cost blow out, like PLS experienced prior to Xmas, but LTR will not want to help them with a CR. They don't need to and they are sending them a message. Stay short at your peril with this announcement.

This is why there will be no capital raise. I might be wrong as you never say never, but I am comfortable with the above logic and the signs I am seeing. The fact that they mentioned funding by ever method except by a CR really says it all though. BTW CXO is lower grade, has a much smaller resource and is not a relevant comparison as it is no way near as valuable as LTR and is under short attack. Shorters have tried the same play with LTR as they did with CXO. Bad luck, it won't happen here and a CR will not get you out of trouble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $2.418B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 98.0¢ $7.890M 7.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 289211 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 109786 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.