LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Heya Choppa, your post was pointed out by TR this morning....

1. 1,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3000
    Heya Choppa, your post was pointed out by TR this morning. Unfortunately I've only had a small opportunity here and there to randomly read a few posts of late. So much activity on here I'm not sure if I'll ever get a chance to read over it all and with a trip to Cape Town, Kenya and Seychelles booked and departing Saturday leaves me tied for time. But how about those fireworks yesterday mate!!! Your constant call on a short squeeze and TA helped along with yesterdays announcement has proved reasonably accurate (RE: short squeeze... just look at the volume). So cheers to you. Your influence has been appreciated among many I'm sure.

Us Aussies and Kiwis are from the same mould so regardless of heritage we're all brothers and sister here. My grandfather was a Kiwi and my girlfriend is also a Kiwi.

A coffee catch up is on the cards whenever we get the opportunity so looking forward to that. Bring Arthur Lol

CONGRATULATIONS to all long term LTR holders. We are now finally starting to get some recognition. Plenty of head room from here. And it just goes to show how great this opportunity is with many of us sitting pretty had we cashed out already yet we continue to hold with an absolute KNOWING of the potential this company has with such a huge resource and growing.

$20b + foreseeable IMO

Thank you to all the regular posters on here (many academics). Too many to list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $9.543M 9.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 225963 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 34322 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.