LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-171

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    I hope you can remain positive Mick.
    I witnessed it all unfold for you here before. I hope you will learn to use the ignore function more often rather than continually get baited by people.
    Wide sprectrum of people visit the forum as you would expect being a free forum. You are not obliged to listen to everyone. At one end of the spectrum are the downrampers, agitators and sociopaths. At the other end of the spectrum are uprampers and egotistical people. However, in the middle is a large group of selfless people keen to learn and share. People who continue to debate with people on my ignore list without adding anything useful also end up im my ignore list. I hope you don't end up there again as you have a lot to offer.
    With regards to 2020, I think you became too negative in the outlook. If you had of traded the dip I would tip my hat to you. However, I think you were out around 10-12c and didn't buy the dip at 6c, like many believers here did.
    My feeling about the pandemic was, it is a freakin virus, vaccines would arrive and the virus would mutate to less severe strains and eventually become endemic like every other pandemic virus beforehand. In retrospect it was a tremendous opportunity to create wealth. Reading some of your posts you would think the end of the world was upon us. I understand you may have had a lot else going on but people were already scared enough and your posts weren't helpful imo. Hence, you went on ignore for my own sanity.
    All the best.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.