LTR 1.23% 80.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-194

1. 28,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hi Jo Jo
    Here's how I look at it.
    1. Would I have sold out if I had been warned of shorters and manipulators as you suggested I may have done? No. My decision had nothing to do with shorters. I'm staying the course. Anyone could have read about these manipulators on PLS, and on other lithium threads, and indeed many others. (Anatol has been writing about shorters of LTR for a long time now in his very comprehensive posts.)
    2. Do I believe that posters on LTR thread are in any way obliged to be "balanced" in their comments? No. Makes no sense.
    3. There are brilliant commentators like anatol, DaisyA, Goldilocks, Process1, Wingedwarrior, gememde, etc. What is considered as "balanced" is totally in the eye of the beholder, and posters are not required to orchestrate their posts to attain a "balance" for yours or my eyes.
    Moreover, very many are genuinely excited and enthusiastic about LTR and this often gets given the ramping tag, usually by non-holders. Long term holders, many of whom have made many hundreds of thousands of dollars, dare I suggest even multiple millions of dollars, hence are not going to be amenable to an all-guns-blazing kind of criticism of them, as you did earlier, attacking VMP for what you described as a "mantra" but which I saw was a brief list of honest and useful facts about LTR, but you described as "pumping" and then sarcastically as "songs of praise". Hard for me to understand how you could expect civil responses after adopting such an aggressive attitude towards others.

What is apparent to me is that you, as a day, or at least a short term trader, look at share prices with a much much shorter perspective than many shareholders of lithium company shares do. You rely on price range rather than be prepared to ride the long but often volatile progress of a share like LTR.

Sorry, Jo Jo if I've been too defensive of LTR supporters in your eyes, but I write as honestly as I can and don't like you to be disappointed. I wonder if you have a paper loss on your LTR purchase, perhaps? Tim Goyder suggested the bottom drawer for your shares.
    @Joannie

ps no cap raising in announcement, after all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $8.438M 10.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 93085 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 52300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.