LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-2768

1. 10,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4414
    I tried to explain this yesterday and to me its a very straight forward, but a nasty play. She has tipped Investment houses on the shoulder and they lend their shares to shorting divisions within these investment houses. They set around the table and she "promised" to block ALB buy of $3 and told them, if you short I will buy all the shares up to $3. Once DD is finished for ALB, and the next step is played ALB will retract their offer or I block it. She will stick to that promise as no other investment house will do future business with her if she breaks it. The price will very likely fall and you Mr shorter will make your profit. I Gina will scoop up to what I can at a lower price. To me that is the play. There is no other way you can buy a billion dollars of shares and not push it over $3. This logic is backed up by the fact that the shorters % has increased dramatically over the last few weeks. In the long term, nothing will change, we go mining and the shareprice will fight its way up as soon as we get closer to production and the global LIT market turns. The further play is that if ALB goes home and the price SP hovers around the $2.50 or so, Gina can maker her own take over play for $3.
    To make this scheming play blow up in a major way is to have a third player come onto the scene. I am sure that she has sounded out local players such as RIO, FMG and WES, but she has no control over foreign players, such as Tesla, LG, Glencore and others. If one of these comes to the table we are looking at $4+ as you experiencing a short squeeze seldom seen AIMO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.