LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

Gidday all on the fantastic Australian Day of Bathurst, Go SVG....

1. 3,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    Gidday all on the fantastic Australian Day of Bathurst, Go SVG. !

Now back to my other sport LTR hedge fund madness !!

The current reported aggregate at 162M maybe inaccurate as %tage short on day figure would suggest aggregate will have risen slightly from the 28 sept.
    My guess is about 174M
    Tomorrows' figures on the aggregate will seal our fate I believe.
    Fridays further raid from HP leads me to predict ALB is about to walk even though Due Diligence has been positive (extremely so)
    Gina IMO has the numbers to block a takeover, but to be successful she needs us the "Doughnutters"
    I wouldn't want to be a less than 50.1% holder with so much at stake. Our support will benefit both HP and the Doughnutters.
    What successful business person wouldn't want to be involved with such a terrific bunch of enthusiasts. Together there's 50.1% and fantastic synergy.
    Downstream processing is on the cards and maybe complete battery processing in a larger conglomerate is looming.
    Lets go mining Chris Ellison a fellow Kiwi is watching so Lets add up; 1 Big Aussie plus 1 big Kiwi and dozens of Doughnutters equals fantastic teamwork.
    We have the resource, we have the expertise, we have the funding, we have the right product/products at the right time.
    Lithium truly is "the new oil" and WA truly is the "new Saudi Arabia". BOOM BOOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.