LTR 3.37% 92.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-2787

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3137
    Great work GC! And well done to SVG smile.png

I am thinking of contacting one or more independent politicians about the way genuine market forces are being usurped though the use of sophisticated financial techniques. If Hancock had properly bought the shares it now owns in the free market without them being "borrowed", which enables their repurchase to be delayed indefinitely and only done when it suits the hedge fund borrower, then where would the share price be now?

Conversely, if there was no "supply" at the $3.00 price without borrowed shares being provided, then Hancock would not have been able to achieve its current stake in our company. That, to me is clear evidence that the regulatory framework provides free reign for the wealthy and powerful to disenfranchise other shareholders. I'm not exactly certain where we should take this yet and I'll need some time to evaluate it. Any comments and assistance you and other fellow shareholders can provide will be well received.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.030(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231B
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 92.0¢ 87.0¢ $8.589M 9.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 458346 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.