LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-2839

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well played! Good luck in your retirement - not that far off myself. Have very recently taken approx 10% off the table to cover some commitments and any unknown expenses over the next 6-12 months with the view that things might be a bit rocky in terms of the SP. I must admit the thought has crossed my mind that $3 maybe is good enough? Getting close to retirement the thought of dividends is what has seen me hanging tough. Gee - I would really love to know what direction we are headed and hopefully am not the only LTH feeling uneasy atm - would love to know the answers to some of my own thoughts.

1) Is the Alb offer about to become binding - and it is the end of the road at $3?
    2)Is Gina going to block that - or work with Alb
    3)Is Gina genuinely going to work with us to mining and beyond?
    4) will Gina’s involvement turn hostile?
    5)TG has endorsed the Alb deal at $3 in the event there isn’t a better offer - so basically Tim is saying $3 is value.
    6) there didn’t appear to be any other offers at the time of the Alb offer
    7) if Alb fails - will there be a disappointed party emerge and put up their own offer(Tesla???)
    8) lastly - very difficult to DYOR atm

Not a frequent poster - but really appreciate those that contribute so much here with their research and knowledge.

My thoughts only - GLTA

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.