LTR 3.14% 77.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-2982

1. 16,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4238
    Mate if I sold the first time things looked a bit hairy in the space I would have been out in the low cents and would have missed out on life changing gains

There will always be ups and downs, rough patches and smooth ones, but as long as the thesis is still in play then the best approach is to simply buy and hold.

These punters think we should all be gamblers like them, they think our ability to be patient and disciplined is a negative. However all you need to do so look at the most famous (or perhaps infamous) trader, Jesse Livermore (author of Reminiscences of a Stock Operator), and you will see that he put a gun to his head after losing all his money to this short term trading (gambling) approach. You can't predict these things, there's no quick money here. Follow the way of Buffett et al, buy and hold quality stocks for years and decades and don't give them up prematurely to sharks like ALB. Hold on to them for dear life (imo).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.867B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 77.0¢ $5.842M 7.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48269 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.