LTR 4.15% $1.04 liontown resources limited

An offer? Potentially yes absolutely. Low ball? Big NO, IMO...

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    An offer? Potentially yes absolutely. Low ball? Big NO, IMO anyway. Albemarle made a series of approaches to LTR with offers that were not even disclosed to us because they were so lame. This could be happening right now too, BUT we will not hear about it. So lowball offers are not in the equation for us IMO.

My reasoning for this - Everybody knows of the media attention LTR got in relation to how devoted their shareholders are to LTR getting to production. There were articles about it. It was mentioned as a punch line on more than 1 podcast and in an interview with TG.

Big players know this, so surely they would not have the audacity to even give it a go. I just cannot see it happening, and if it does, I will admit I was wrong on this thread.

Now, you are asking me what reasonable explanation for shorting. Yes, the theory of an offer being made and therefore short the crap out of LTR is one that is already out there, but, if it’s Gina, she already knows holders will not support anything under $3. Heck, she bought 19.9% at mostly $3 knowing its real value. Therefore no lowball offer by her.

If it’s for somebody else other than Gina, refer to my above, everyone is already aware how glued on LTR holders are.

There are two fairly big reasons possible:

1. Yes an offer is pending, but it will not be lowball. It will be something serious to get LTR holders licking their lips, and getting it across the line. OR
    2. Shorters are simply doing what they have been doing to PLS, us, and many others in lithium, taking advantage of sentiment around the world. It is a no-brainer for them. They collude in numbers, and work together like a pool of sharks, attack attack attack.

Whatever the reasons for their relentless crap, many will burn once the real rise occurs. That is fast approaching because the train has left the station.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.045(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.04 $10.81M 10.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 339507 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 120794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.045 ( 4.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.04 2904342
Last updated 16.00pm 14/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.