LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

@KaMeiIt might make sense to them (shorters) because State...

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743
    @KaMei

It might make sense to them (shorters) because State Street joined the colluding, meaning a new and more concerted and concentrated attack through manipulation, and shorters buying and selling between each other, so knowing how that works, and it does quite well unfortunately, they feel quite confident their game plan will do the trick. So they maintain the pressure. They also have no choice, because if they let up, the share price will find its true value and that IMO is way way north of where it is now. They know it.

Whether all this is for Gina’s benefit or simply because they are leeches is anybody’s guess now IMO.

LTR management and the board are putting out the hints for us to hold on from what I can see and read into, so I’m happy to do just that.
    If the share price does continue its fall so be it. If I am lucky to have spare cash lying around if it happens I will buy up more again.

One thing is for certain though, those numbskulls suggesting this could be bought by Gina for 70 to 80 cents are lacking some vital brain cell activity. I honestly cannot see any of our LTR holders believing their rubbish. Obviously one does not need a high IQ to be a shorter.

Last edited by Gajet: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.