LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-3849

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743
    This was my contribution to SS1 and 1Ronnie’s play over there a couple of days ago. Just thought I would provide a ‘balanced viewpoint’ over on his own thread. I think I got more likes over there than he has ever received anywhere. 3 plus a light bulb lol. Here is a copy of it:

Ah 1Ronnie, (SS1)

So this is the type of stock you invest in. I thought that since you like to pester all of the LTR threads, and are relentless in doing so, I might try returning the favour and providing what you call a ‘balanced viewpoint’. Let’s see shall we. GOLD and SILVER hey? That’s your thing?

You obviously don’t believe in the wise words of Warren Buffet regarding the best investment choices over the long term. Gold and silver is NOT it I’m afraid. He has always pitted gold and silver against any reasonable handful of stocks, or even an ETF, and over a period of years, gold and silver is left for dead. Every time. Other stocks have been out-doing gold and silver for decades.

A very very small proportion of any miner of these commodities may make good money, but nearly all prospective newcomers are hoping to be taken over by a big player because they know mining it is just too expensive for the return. It is much too expensive to create a mine, then produce when you weigh up the cost per oz. Especially silver. Look at the price of silver over the last few decades. It is a huge DUD! Since you like LTR so much let’s compare who would have made more money shall we since 2019.

1) Silver, in 2019 averaging about $25 an ounce. You buy $100,000 worth at $25 is roughly 5,555 oz of silver. Current pricing has silver around $30 an oz. That is now worth $138,000 or thereabouts. A $38,000 profit less tax, storage, maintaining security of said silver etc.

2) LTR shares in 2019 around the 2 cent mark. Hmm, $100,000 worth of LTR fetches you around 5,000,000 shares. See where this is going Ronnie? Now even if you sell your shares now, they are worth around $7,500,000!! Last year 2023 around the $3 per share would give an LTR holder with 5m shares a whopping $15,000,000.

Mate, I have nothing against gold or silver, as it can be a hedge against the bad times. I just have a thing about you crapping on over on the LTR threads, claiming that you are providing a balanced view and that LTR is basically dead in the water, blah blah blah.

What gives? Stay in your own lane perhaps? You post more in the LTR threads than those who hold LTR. Seriously you have issues.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.