LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-4150

1. 1,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    The only arsenal shorters have is the need to hold each other’s hands and manipulate the market, to push the price down by selling 1 share at a time to each other. There is nothing else they have.

The sooner Gina makes up her mind and does something, either make an offer, get on board or go, and the Chinese and shorters f..k off the better.

LTR holders are not caving, at all. Look at how many buyers and sellers there are each day, and how much is getting traded - Sweet f..k all. The only trading is more than likely shorting, and the occasional mum and dad investor topping up a bit more or selling off a small parcel to fund something.

So nobody gives a rats a.se what arsenal shorters think they have. I know I’m happy to hold for as long as it takes and I’m sure most long term holders are the same. You can only lose your money IF you sell. Otherwise it’s all just on paper and will recover in time.

GLTAH. LTR is a producer now so their story has only just begun. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.