LTR 8.97% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-4474

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Thanks so much for your brilliant exposition of the so called “giant vampire squid” organisation(s).

It’s rather quite criminal for organisations to try to down ramp any stock in order to facilitate their (hidden) agenda. Like putting up very dodgy AISC figures and peddling the “over-supply” narrative.

Will these guys get prosecuted? Probably not unfortunately.

I have learnt so much about the mysterious world of short selling.On the flip side, however, it’s the small fry “mum & dad” retail & smsf investors who had the fortitude to see through it all. What a fantastic opportunity for them to profit at the expense of short sellers.After all, it’s a free market. A level playing field for everyone. There were those who shouted “ban short selling” but without naked short selling it was possible for Capitalking to analyse (however arduous it might be) and successfully expose short sellers. I now understand why naked short selling is banned on the ASX.My hats off to Anatol and all the others who have exposed global organisation(s).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.