LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

What is 80c.., too cheap...What is $1.., too cheap...What is...

1. 6,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21957
    What is 80c.., too cheap...
    What is $1.., too cheap...
    What is $2.., still very cheap.
    Even $3 is cheap for me now.

LTR is at least $3+ stock, which implies only to $7.5b mcap.

Until the end of 2025 it should reach at least to $10b mcap or $4+ stock price.

PLS has $9.5b mcap now, and will be going to $14b soon (needed short covering.. LOL). Just compare all technical and fundamentals of LTR and PLS on your own, I mean without misleading yourself, do it genuinely. Then you will see what LTR's sp should be soon. (Take these in consideration; LTR's ave ore grade is 1.4%, PLS's 1.15%, PLS has a big resource size but don't worry about the resource size because LTR has a lots of high grade resource underground waiting to be explored but no rush and believe me that Grade is the King but not the tonnage, LTR has just one high grade ore body while PLS is collecting ore from different open pits a with a lots of waste or, most important point is that LTR has underground mine which is the most favourable mining method for all lithium miners now, LRT's ore has very little iron and other impurities, LTR's plant is new and very high tech in comparison to PLS's plant, and LTR's plant has very high recovery rate as it has a simple design while PLS's plant is very complex due to added machines to correct and fix design and older machine problems, Of you know this that LTR's major customers are all tier-1 and from the western countries, etc, etc. You can find many other things btw). I'm not downramping PLS but just telling LTR's project is superior in comparison to PLS's project.

So yes, LTR sp will be much higher than $3 for the holders who can wait to see it IMO.

It's because KV Project is the best lithium project in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.060(8.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.903B
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.5¢ $19.01M 24.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 46043 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 62337 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.