LTR 2.60% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-4640

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    And that's the Technology Adoption S curve right there, this will accelerate for other countries as more BEV options become available and manufactured globally. The price to manufacture a BEV will reduce with increasing global volumes and the price to manufacture an ICE actually increase as less are made.

Hybrids in my mind are a short transition as they end up needing the costs to service both drive chains during their life.

Li commodity prices go up and down and up and down, as the market matures, long term trend is for sure up, and higher and higher demand than many predict is seen time and time again.

The smarter shorters get in early and also out early to make their money, recently actually offering great times to top up for long term holders. Fun times ahead for LTR.

All my opinion, having been invested in Li for a long time as the technology adoption rises in EV's and Storage globally.

GLTLH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.806B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 74.0¢ $4.131M 5.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 117152 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 140274 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.